Playing music when casting to your TV
When listening to the P.volve music player during your workouts, we recommend screen mirroring rather than using Airplay or Chromecast.
How to mirror your mobile device
- Make sure your computer and the mirroring device are on the same WiFi/local network
- Open your iPhone or iPad's Control Center by swiping 'down' from the top right corner of your screen
- Tap Screen Mirroring
- Select your compatible TV from the list of available devices
For more information on screen mirroring on an iOS device, please see Apple Support FAQs.
Using a lightning to HDMI adapter
You can also cast your workouts by connecting your iOS mobile device directly to your TV.
- We suggest using an Apple recommended cable like their lightning digital AV adapter
- Connect the adapter to an HDMI cable and hook up directly to your TV
- Both video and audio are directly supported this way, and provide the best possible experience when casting your P.volve workouts