Purchases made on pvolve.com
You may return items purchased from our online store within 30 days from the date of purchase.
We do not refund original shipping and handling charges or cover the return shipping fees.
Returns on equipment must be returned in the original, unopened packaging. Any equipment returns that do not meet our policy standards will not be accepted.
We do not accept exchanges on equipment.
Purchases made through a third-party vendor
We are not able to accept returns for purchases made from third-party vendors (such as Amazon, Revolve, or Wal-Mart).
Please reach out to the vendor to inquire about their return policy.
How to initiate a return
- To start the return process, submit a request here and complete the questionnaire. You’ll need the email address used to place the order, as well as the order confirmation number
- We unfortunately do not refund the original shipping and handling charges or cover the return shipping fees
- Pack your return securely, in the original package if possible, and include the original packing slip if available (if not, you can use a print out of the order confirmation email)
- Affix your shipping label to the package, making sure no other tracking labels are showing
When will my return be processed?
- We refund the cost of the merchandise as soon as we receive the return and send you an email to confirm that the return has been completed
- Refunds are processed back in the form of the original method of payment, such as the credit card used for the order
- If the refund is applied to your credit card, your credit card company may take up to 10 additional business days to post the refund to your account
Can I return part of a kit or set?
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accept partial returns for any equipment purchased as part of a bundle or kit
- In order to return any kit or set items, the entire kit/set would need to be returned for a full refund of the purchase price