How do I filter the video library?
When you're ready for a workout, you have the option to filter the video library to find options that best meet your needs.
You can search on any combination of the following filters:
- Equipment — Search for workouts that use only the equipment you have
- Length — View workouts by duration of time
- Type — Sort by P.volve's workout categories
- Focus — Filter by parts of the body that will feel the most impact
- Benefit — Pick a workout based on benefits like balance, flexibility and more
- Trainer — Find videos lead by your favorite trainers
How do I select and de-select filters?
- Select the arrow on a desired filter
- Check the desired box or boxes to select specific options
- On the right, we'll show you the number of total workouts that match your search
- To de-select a filter, click the 'x' to remove it
- Tip: You can add filters from multiple categories to further refine your search
What do the different categories mean?
All P.volve workouts are organized into groups for easier browsing. A workout can be in more that one category. A workout can also be in a category as well as a series.
- The Foundation — For first-timers or those looking to refine their form, our technique-focused class will help you perfect our P.volve moves to align, sculpt and strengthen your body.
- Quick Boost — A variety of class types, all 15 minutes or less
- No Equipment — A variety of class types, all using just body weight for resistance
- Strength & Sculpt — Our signature class blends body-sculpting exercises and resistance-based equipment to elongate, strengthen and tone your entire body.
- Cardio Burn — Our low-impact, high-intensity cardio class will sculpt your body and elevate your heart rate with a mix of equipment and body weight for a fun, sweaty workout.
- Recovery & Stretch — Our recovery flow uses restorative techniques and stretching exercises to increase mobility, lengthen your muscles and bring a sense of calm to the mind & body.
- Tutorials — Quick how-tos for learning proper form