At Pvolve, we pride ourselves on providing our members with high-quality exercise equipment and digital memberships designed to help you reach your fitness goals. We understand that every member's experience is unique and that sometimes our products may not perfectly fit your needs. Our returns policy outlines details for a streamlined return process.
Pvolve is not responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking. In-studio purchases must be returned in-studio and online purchases must be returned online. Equipment purchased from another retailer is not covered under this policy.
- We offer a 30-day home trial on our Signature and Total Transformation Bundles for Continental US members. If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, please return your equipment in the original packaging within 30 days of the order date and you will be refunded back to your original payment method. Limit of one 30-day trial period per user.
- If you would like to cancel the membership associated with your bundle, you must do so within your membership portal, or by reaching out to email@example.com.
- Delivery and returns are free on all bundle orders for all continental US members via a pre-paid return label that can be accessed via the Pvolve returns portal, here.
- Returns arriving at our warehouse after the 30-day return window will not be accepted. See our warranty policy HERE.
- We reserve the right to cancel any digital memberships related to a 30-day home trial return.
- We do not accept partial bundle returns.
- For international customers, sales are final and not eligible for returns.
Individual Equipment and Apparel ReturnsWe hope you love your items, but if not, you can return your order within 30 days of receipt. We do not refund original shipping and handling charges or cover return shipping fees.
- You may return unopened and unused equipment and apparel that are not part of a bundle within 30 days of the delivery date. Returns made after the 30-day delivery window will not be accepted.
- Return shipping fees will apply.
- If you received a damaged or defective item, please notify us within 7 days of receiving the product.
- All returned items must be in their original condition, unused, and undamaged. If you return equipment or apparel in damaged condition, with missing pieces, or otherwise has signs of abuse, Pvolve reserves the right to refuse the refund or to charge additional restocking fees, at Pvolve's discretion.
If you are dissatisfied with your Recover 9 supplement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Digital Membership Refunds
Due to the nature of digital services, all membership sales are final. Memberships (outside of trial periods) are nonrefundable. There are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. You may cancel your membership in the membership portal, or by reaching out to email@example.com.
When can I expect my refund?
- Upon receiving your return, our team will inspect your item(s) and process your refund within 14 business days.
- Your refund, minus any applicable return shipping fees, will be issued to your original payment method.
- Please note that it may take additional days for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund to your account.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with our returns policy. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org .
To initiate a return, please click here.