How to watch on Apple TV
- Ensure that both your iOS device and TV are connected to the same WiFi network
- Log in to the P.volve app on an iPhone or iPad and select a workout you'd like to view
- Tap anywhere on the screen to show the playback menu
- Select the AirPlay icon on the video player
- Select your TV from the list of available devices
- Finally, go fullscreen on the player and enjoy the workout on the big screen.
How to watch on Chromecast
- P.volve on the web is best experienced using the Google Chrome browser. Click here to download it for free.
- Once Google Chrome is is installed, log in to pvolve.com and select a workout you'd like to view
- Click the 3-dot Chrome Tools menu in the top right corner of your browser window.
- Click “Cast...”
- Select a compatible device — just ensure that both your laptop/desktop computer and your TV are both connected to the same WiFi network
Still having trouble? As another option, you can download the Google Home app from the Google Play Store to cast your workouts.
How to use the P.volve music player when casting your workouts
To ensure the best possible experience when listening to the P.volve music player during your workouts, we recommend screen mirroring rather than using Airplay or Chromecast. For some more tips, check out What can I do if the P.volve music player stops working? in our Help Center.