If you purchased a streaming subscription using an Apple device or iTunes, Apple requires customers to cancel through the App Store.
To cancel your P.volve subscription renewal on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, please follow these steps:
If you are reading this on your iOS device, click this link to manage your subscription
- Open Settings on your Apple device
- Scroll down to iTunes & App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID/email address
- Tap View Apple ID, then enter your Touch ID or password
- From the Account Settings page, scroll down and tap "Subscriptions"
- Choose your P.volve subscription
- Tap "Cancel Subscription." Next, tap "Confirm" on the "Confirm Cancellation" window
If you have any questions about your P.volve streaming subscription purchased through your iOS device, please contact Apple Support.
Cancelations are effective at the end of your current billing cycle. As long as your iTunes settings state that your subscription is canceled, it won’t renew and you should not be re-billed. You will have access to the subscription through the end of your current billing period.
If you've purchased any workout series as digital downloads, you will still have access to view them in your Workout Library.