How to use the P.band
- Before getting started, unfold and lay your p.band flat with finger loops facing up
- Put your hand into the glove, using the R and L to denote which hand, material lying against the palm
- Insert your four fingers into the loops, leaving your thumb out
- Take the wrist strap and wrap semi-firmly around the wrist, giving some breathing room, and secure the Velcro®. Repeat with your other hand
- Practice stretching your arms to make sure everything is securely fastened, and get ready to feel the difference with P.volve
The p.band is constructed using 35cm latex rubber tubing with 4cm glove-style sleeves made of woven polyester, neoprene, and cotton.
Article is closed for comments.