Once you’ve been cleared by your doctor for exercise, we have programs designed with certain sensitivities in mind. We work with a Clinical Advisory Board and our resident Chief Physical Therapist, Dr. Amy Hoover, to create series of specialized workouts for those with the most common injuries we see (see the list below). However, we always recommend scheduling a 1:1 Consult with a trainer to get a personalized plan to best suit your needs!
Movement Therapy Series for Specific Body Sensitivities:
- Hips (labral tears, bursitis, tight hip flexors): 7 Day Hip Release
- Knees (ACL tears, torn meniscus, knee bursitis, patellar tendinitis): Knee Stability
- Back (herniated or bulging discs, sciatica, osteoarthritis, spinal stenosis): Back Strengthening
- Shoulders (rotator cuff tear, frozen shoulder, shoulder or neck impingement, tight/overactive upper traps): Shoulder & Upper Body Relief
- Feet and ankles (ankle sprain, ankle fracture, torn ankle ligament): All About the Ankles
- Wrists (sprained wrists, carpal tunnel syndrome): Wrist Technique 101
- Pelvic floor (hypertonic pelvic floor, incontinence, pelvic prolapse, pelvic pain): Pelvic Floor Strengthening 1 and Pelvic Floor Release
Please sign in to leave a comment.