Canceling an App Store Membership
If you purchased a digital membership using an Apple device, or via iTunes, Apple requires customers to cancel through the App Store.
If you are reading this on your iOS device, click this link to manage your subscription. Or, you can cancel your Pvolve membership renewal on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod by following the steps below:
- Open Settings on your Apple device
- Scroll down to iTunes & App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID/email address
- Tap View Apple ID, then enter your Touch ID or password
- From the Account Settings page, scroll down and tap "Subscriptions"
- Choose your Pvolve subscription
- Tap "Cancel Subscription." Next, tap "Confirm" on the "Confirm Cancellation" window
If you have any questions about your Pvolve digital membership purchased through your iOS device or would like to request a refund, please contact Apple Support.
Canceling a Google Play Store Membership
If you purchased a digital membership using an Android device, or via the Google Play Store, Google requires customers to cancel through the Play Store directly.
You can cancel your Pvolve membership renewal on your Android device by following the steps below:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
For information on membership refunds, see returns and refunds on Google Play.
Cancelations are effective at the end of your current billing cycle. As long as your iTunes / Google Play settings state that your membership is canceled, it won’t renew and you will not be rebilled.